Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing – a super easy, delicious, sweet, tangy salad dressing that can be used for almost any salad!
It’s super easy to make salad dressings at home! Here is another one you should add to your must-know list: Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing! It’s such a simple and quick dressing that is bursting with flavor and makes every salad instantly more delicious!
Honey Mustard Dressing is widely popular and made with lots of honey and mustard, resulting in a sweetish dressing with a beautiful mustard flavor. Making it vegan is simple: swap honey with maple syrup, and you are good to good! 🙌
This dressing is similar to a simple vinaigrette but much more creamy and comes with the most vibrant yellow color.
- Olive Oil
- White Balsamic Vinegar → Also known as condimento bianco, a very soft vinegar!
- Mustard → I recommend using Dijon Mustard, which is a little more intense than yellow mustard!
- Maple Syrup → Agave nectar or vegan honey works too!
See recipe card for quantities.
Add all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl or glass measuring cup. Mix well until creamy! That’s it! Super simple!
Hint: It’s even easier if you add all ingredients into a mason jar, close the lid, and shake well!
- Vinegar – instead of white balsamic vinegar, you can use apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- Vegetarian – maple syrup can be replaced with honey to make this vegetarian
- Spicy – use spicy mustard!
- Deluxe – add fresh chopped herbs such as parsley, rosemary, or thyme!
- Garlic – add one clove of minced garlic!
Store the dressing in a mason jar in the fridge. Good for one week. Olive oil solidifies in the fridge but will eventually liquefy after a few minutes at room temperature.